Dear valued friend of the Orangutan Conservancy,
As we approach 2020, I would like to thank you for your support this past year! With the help of our Orangutan Conservancy community we have been able to contribute substantially to many on the ground efforts to conserve orangutans. Thanks to you, we have been able to do so much good!
- We have been able to contribute to the valiant efforts to fight the fires that have been raging all over Indonesia.
- We have organized another successful Orangutan Veterinary Advisory Group Workshop which had the most participants ever (in Jogjakarta Indonesia)!
- We have been able to assist in the building of a better veterinary clinic for Sintang Orangutan Center (west Kalimantan, Indonesia).
- We have contributed to the running and maintenance of the Borneo Nature Foundation (Central Kalimantan).
- We have continued to assist many on the ground small organizations working very hard to protect the only great ape in Asia!!!!
We have also been ‘tweaking’ our presence here at home! When you have a moment, please visit our redesigned website (orangutan.com). We have also been more active on Facebook (a like is always nice!) and Twitter thanks our new Digital and Social Media Coordinator, Eric Depalma who has been an amazing addition to our team!
We also have many new ways for you to show your continued support, one of which is our newly branded OC: artistry X conservation initiative! Several artists have offered to support us by sharing profits from their work on Etsy:
You can also help us just by purchasing items through AmazonSmile (instead of regular Amazon) and choosing the Orangutan Conservancy as your charity! This is at no cost to you – every time you shop, Amazon donates money to us!
While the prospect of being effective conservationists may be somewhat daunting,
together we are mighty!
We, at the Orangutan Conservancy, hope that we may count on you again this holiday season (whichever holiday you may celebrate… or may not…) to lend your much-needed support.
Thank you so much for all you have done for us and with us!